GAME ON FACTORY S.L. (hereinafter “Aiwin”)
General Diaz Porlier, 57, 28006, Madrid
- “User” or “Users”: any natural person browsing the Website.
- “Personal Data” or “Personal Information”: Any information relating to the identification of any natural person, such as first name, surname, address, e-mail, as well as any other non-public information associated with this “Personal Data” or “Personal Information”.
- “Processing Process”: any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, whether by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
What Personal Data do we process, for what purpose and on what legitimate basis?
For this reason, Aiwin reserves the right not to provide access to the Products and Services on the Website if the above mentioned information is not provided.
It is important that you ensure the accuracy of the Personal Information you provide to us. Likewise, we may periodically ask you to review and update your Personal Information to ensure that it is as accurate and truthful as possible.
In this notice, Aiwin will only process the data necessary to complete access to the Products and Services of the Website or to initiate and maintain a commercial, contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you.
In the following, Aiwin describes the different purposes for which your Personal Data will be processed, i.e. it explains to you why we will process your Personal Data. In addition, by means of the following headings, it tells you the legal basis through which these Processes are legitimized:
- Collecting information to provide, maintain, administer, protect and improve the Website offered to users, including carrying out checks and controls to present to users the game of the third party with whom users have a relationship.
- Providing commercial communications that will be of interest to you and similar communications that you access. This processing may be based on information that Aiwin collects about user activities through this application.
- Monitoring, evaluating and analyzing our market, users and services (including asking your opinion about our services and conducting user surveys) to improve the commercial offering and experience for our users.
- Communicating information to public authorities, regulators or government agencies when required to do so by law, local regulations or to comply with regulatory obligations.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small bits of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They enable you to use this application and allow it to provide features such as remembering aspects of your last search so that you can perform subsequent searches more quickly. You can delete cookies if you wish. While most features will remain accessible without cookies, please be advised that certain cookies are necessary to view and navigate this Website.
How does Aiwin protect your personal data?
Aiwin has appropriate technical and organizational policies and measures in place to protect and secure your Personal Data against unlawful or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, unlawful or unauthorized use and disclosure. It will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that its staff and employees who have access to your Personal Data have received appropriate training.
In any case, any transfer of data over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, will be at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, Aiwin cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our application.
How long will we store your data?
Aiwin will keep your Personal Data in accordance with the legally established time periods. In this regard, the criteria it will use to set the retention periods of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements set forth in the applicable legislation, regulations and regulatory standards.
Once this period has expired, Aiwin will delete your Personal Data as soon as all necessary actions have been carried out to manage and conclude any obligations that may remain between the parties, carrying out all necessary administrative formalities during this period. In addition, your data will be kept duly blocked as long as liabilities arise from the relationship between the parties and from other legal obligations incumbent on Aiwin.
What rights do you have as owner of the data? How can you exercise them?
You may contact Aiwin when you consider it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not be subject to automated decisions, by sending a request to:
- GAME ON FACTORY SL, with address at Calle General Diaz Porlier, 57 4C Madrid, 28006;
- Or to the following email address, attaching a copy of your ID card or documentation proving your identity: email@example.com
Likewise, at any time you may withdraw the consent you have given by contacting Aiwin, as Data Controller, at the address or email address indicated above.
Finally, should you wish to access more information about your data protection rights or need to file a complaint, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), located at Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, to safeguard your rights.
© 2021 AIWIN, GAME ON FACTORY SL. Todos los derechos reservados.
Last updated: June 18, 2020.