By this Legal Notice, GAME ON FACTORY S.L.U. complies with current legislation with special attention to the legislation on information security, privacy, duty of secrecy and protection of personal data.
1. GAME ON FACTORY S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as «AIWIN»), is a Spanish company, with CIF number B-87017323, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 32.315, Folio 37, Sec. 8 Sheet M-581691, with registered office at General Diaz Porlier 57, Madrid, Spain and email: email@example.com.
2. The purpose of the domain www.aiwin.io is to facilitate, to any interested person, access and information of AIWIN’s activities, as well as a description of the products and services it provides.
3. This document contains the general conditions governing access to and use of the site www.aiwin.io (hereinafter referred to as «the Web»), which AIWIN makes freely available to users of the Web. Access to it implies full acceptance of these conditions, without prejudice to the general or specific conditions provided for certain and specific services, which shall be deemed accepted by the mere use of them.
4. The intellectual property rights of the Web, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements in it, are owned by AIWIN, which has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form, especially through the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
5. AIWIN authorizes users to view, print and partially download the content of the Web only and exclusively if:
- It is compatible with the purpose of the Web.
- The purpose is for private use, with its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
- It respects the integrity of the contents of the Web, with any modification of them being expressly forbidden.
- It does not use the graphics or images available on the Web separately from the text or other images that accompany them.
6. AIWIN reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the Web, including the configuration, design and conditions of access.
7. AIWIN does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Web or its content, nor that it is updated, although it undertakes to carry this out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it becomes aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the content, all efforts to correct errors, restore communication and update the content will be made.
8. Both access to the Website and the misuse that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. AIWIN, will not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use, nor for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web.
- A malfunction of the browser.
- The use of non-updated versions of the same.
9. AIWIN assumes no liability whatsoever arising from the content linked from the Website, provided they are unrelated to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. In the event that any user, client or third party should consider that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illicit or injure property or rights of the user themself, of a client or of a third party susceptible to compensation, and, in particular, consist of:
- Activities or contents susceptible of being considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, a criminal investigation, public safety and national defense.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public wellbeing, respect for personal dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children. The user should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the administrators can initiate the appropriate procedures to solve relevant problems.
10. AIWIN is the sole owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights relating to its products and services. Regarding the appointments of products and services of third parties, AIWIN, recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding rights of intellectual property, not implying by its mere mention or appearance on the Website the existence of any rights or liability of AIWIN, on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by AIWIN, unless expressly stated.
11. The unauthorized use of the information contained on the Website, its resale, as well as any breach of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of AIWIN, will give rise to the legally established liabilities.
12. The law applicable to the website, including this Legal Notice, will be the Spanish legislation and the language of interpretation of these conditions will be Spanish. For any dispute that may arise from access or use of the Website, AIWIN and the user agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid.